Sunday, January 26, 2014

Organizing The Beauty Army

I love stuff. It's a sad but true statement. I've found that as I've become more and more obsessed with subscription boxes over the past two years, my beauty supply "stuff" (because it's all so random) needed some major TLC and organization. So, of course I DIY'ed it. Thank you Michaels for your always present 40% off coupons and store sales that turned this project from a costly undertaking into something that only cost $40. Yes ma'am, you read it right!

Where the makeup goes:

The top unit houses all the makeup in organized and labeled drawers, and the bottom holds about half of the awesome bags I've received from my subscription boxes as well as my hair styling tools.

I also cut up cardboard to create better drawer organization for my lipsticks. Love this idea, but too bad 90% of my lipsticks live in a lipstick bag in my purse (if you actually have time to put on lipstick before you're running out the door, I'm very envious of you):


The whole shebang. Notice the rolling station under my makeshift vanity. This too is included in that $40 buy (along with the drawer and bottom unit of the makeup holder) and holds my lotions and mani/pedi supplies.



And one of my favorite Pinterest finds, my necklace holder. Been using this method for three years now, and I don't see it changing anytime soon:


No comments:

Post a Comment