Saturday, January 25, 2014

DIY Save the Dates

When I began planning my literary inspired wedding, I realized that exactly what I was looking for just wasn't out there. My solution? Create it myself, of course. So that's exactly what I did for my save the dates a few months ago. I created custom save the dates to match my engagement pictures, printed them (for very cheap) at Staples on their thick cardstock, punched a hole, and added a little twine at the top. All in all, it cost me $20.00 - just the printing price for 25 sheets (100 total - a mix and match of different photos/designs). In fact, I got such positive reception and requests for them, I've opened an Etsy store and am now making them for others! The cost is $20.00 for custom bookmarks made for you. I have lots of different designs to choose from, and will work with you to get the colors/patterns you want. It's a time consuming process, but something I've really enjoyed doing! I know that there are lots of other brides out there like myself who weren't looking to spend the big bucks on every aspe of their wedding, so I'm enjoying helping them out one girl at a time! The link to my Etsy shop is to the right of my home page. If you're interested,please check it out! I'm so in love with my save the dates - every bride should feel like this through out her wedding process!

One of my save the dates: 


The most requested designs from my shop:






No comments:

Post a Comment