Monday, January 20, 2014

Life in the Fast Lane

I'm Ashley. I'm 3 weeks short of 25 years old. I'm an English teacher, which means I'm at least moderately insane because I voluntarily choose to spend my time with 65 seventh graders every day. I'm an avid reader, have a passion for cooking, and lover of all this DIY. On any given day, you'll likely find me in a thrift store if I have a few extra minutes to spend. Oh, and I'm currently planning an entire DIY wedding for this June when I'll be marrying my college sweetheart, Jake. So this my life, and this is my blog. Welcome to the life of a book loving, craft doing, penny pinching, future railroader's wife! Hopefully a look into my constantly changing, always uncertain life will give you inspiration you desire as we try to find stability through out this crazy journey we're about to set out on. As those railroaders say, no matter what comes your way - just keep chugging!

No comments:

Post a Comment