Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Free Printable!

It's time for free stuff! One of the things I've been doing for my literary inspired wedding is creating centerpiece/decorative art based upon classic literature quotes. I've come to realize as I've been making all of these that the greatest thing about them is the fact that they aren't part of the usual "wedding junk" that look beautiful on your big day, then sit in the garage or attic until you finally decide to sell them or give them away years later. No, these unique decorative pieces will definitely find a place in my house one day. They are in no way limited to weddings - they can be used just as easily in any room of the house! So feel free to download a copy for yourself today! The PDF below contains a 5x7 of both files. Just print them off, stick them in a cute frame, and you've got completely free (and adorable) new decor!




No comments:

Post a Comment