Wednesday, July 16, 2014

3 Ingredient Meatballs

Looking for a quick and extremely easy dinner recipe? Look no further! These are delicious - delicious like you can eat them any way for days and they're still just as tasty!



Meet my three ingredient Crockpot meatballs. I married a peach loving, southern man, so I wanted to add a little twist to the go-to crockpot meatball recipes and through in some peach preserves. The results were amazing and they're now a go-to recipe in our house. All it takes are some frozen meatballs, a jar of honey chipotle barbeque sauce, and a jar of peach preserves. Throw them together in a crockpot and they'll be warmed and ready in just a few hours. Eat them as appetizers alone or make homemade subs (my favorite way!) by adding some melting cheese and Italian bread. Either way, I doubt you'll be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment